Yay! Natural light photo!. Dragged out my tripod for this- much better! Today I have a few things going on- I’m wearing polka dots from this awesome 70s style top I bought at Goodwill- it has a asymmetrical neckline that ties. The only brown pants I have are these pinstriped ones- normally I wouldn’t wear dots and stripes together but I took a chance on pattern mixing. The top is a bit blousy so I belted it in order to have a waist. After uploading this pic I saw I didn’t have earrings on- I don’t have a pic of them but they are brass filigree hoops. You can’t see my feet but I am wearing brown Dankso clogs- I’m sacrificing style for comfort.
How I feel:
- Style: 5 of 5- I’m rocking the 70s vibe.
- Comfort: 4 out of 5- a skirt would have been more comfy.
- polka dots
- pattern mixing
Would this look count as vintage inspired? I feel very 70’s.
- Top- thrifted @ Goodwill
- Pants- Perfect Trouser from Gap
- Belt- repurposed from a Maurices dress
- Earrings- Maurices
- Bracelets- Etsy malas- see July 1-3 post for close up