Sorry folks, I was doing really well posting everyday, but the world caught up with me in a very exhausting fashion. Here’s what’s been happening:
- Feb 02- in processing with GDIT- all the regular HR stuff, with a security briefing thrown in!
- Feb 03- First day of Front Line Supervision training for GDIT, basically, how to be a manager- except at the time I didn’t even know what my duties were as site lead
- Feb 04- Second day of training
- Feb 05- training at the MI Library with Elaine, who I am replacing- 1130-2030
- Feb 06- third and last day of Front Line training
- Feb 07-Feb 10- working at the library, either 0900-1800 or 1130-2030
- Feb 11- first day off in nine days! Be exhausted.
- Feb 12- more exhaustion, tinged with a developing cold
- Feb 13- work 0900-1800, definitely getting a cold
- Feb 14- work from home, as the library was closed because the heat was turned off, stay in bed all day with cold
- Feb 15- work 0900-1800, cold a bit better, no computers working makes soldiers grouchy
- Feb 16- the same as Feb 15, but with the computers up and down all day, cold much better
- Feb 17- work 1130-2030
- Feb 18- work 1130-2030
- Feb 19- yay no work! Must now do schoolwork….
Overall, I really enjoy helping the soliders find the information they need. I’m getting to know my coworkers, some I get along better with than others. The only part I really don’t like about the job is the cleaning at night- we vaccuum, wipe everything down, take out trash, etc. But soon there will be a cleaning crew that does that.
What questions do you all have about my job?