4 servings, 3 WW pts each
- 3/4 lb Italian turkey sausage, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1 Spray large skillet with Pam cooking spray and heat skillet.
2. Add sausage and stir frequently until no longer pink 5-6 minutes.
3. Add bell peppers,onion,broth, garlic, pepper flakes and oregano. Saute all together for 5 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
4. Reduce heat and simmer covered 5 minutes more.